Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rebirth.

Assalamualaikum.

So after a loooooooooong while for not updating my blog. So now I'm back, and of course blabbing about my life.

Well, I kinda backed out a lil bit from social networking sites, well I still tweet and update my facebook and all but not as often. Well why?

Because I have other things to do besides tweeting 24/7 like before. You know, making use of the energy within me, making myself somehow, a better person and all. Obviously on my way to have a healthier lifestyle ( not really I bake a lot... so I eat a lot of cakes ). And I just started doing yoga and some pilates! Yeay me!

Nowadays, I am somehow somewhat so emotional and hormonal, I am like "I wanna get married pls pls pls" Lol amenda lah, masuk university pun belum. Speaking of tertiary education, I'm so nervous for the upcoming days, the SPM results day is around the corner. Pray for me alright? Thank you :)

So my friends and I decided to make an online fitness health shop where we'll be selling amazing products. For those who REALLY REALLY nak kuruskan badan ( serious buyer okay ), do visit our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/afitenessofficial . We'll be selling more stuff soon!

And did I mention that I finally have my OWN phone? Yeap, its amazing, now I can selfie as much well I dont have to upload them right?

Alhamdulillah.

Allah bless all of you! And surely in shaa Allah, I'll update more ( and as often as I could ).

xoxo,
Iman Syafiqah

No comments:

Post a Comment