Friday, February 28, 2014

Cookie doughs and chocolate ecstasy

Assalamualaikum wbt. ,

So after so long, I finally had the urge to update my blog. yeay~

It was a brilliant week, I actually drove a car for the first time ever in my life. It's fantastic! Hahahah.
I actually had failed my first KPP exam stuff cause I didnt read a thing! And retook the KPP stuff again and alhamdulillah passed with flying colours hahaha , flying colours lah jugak.

I've been doing a lot of reading, quite intense actually cause I've been so curious about so many things in the world. Anyways, life is pretty boring at home, nothing much to do besides doing the house chores again and again , watching TV and go online...

My twitter 's timeline is soooooooo boring, so is Facebook and everything of its kind.

Nothing much to tell.

WILL SERIOUSLY UPDATE AS SOON AS I HAVE AMAZING STORIES TO TELL.

xoxo,
the lazy Iman.

No comments:

Post a Comment