Thursday, January 23, 2014

A little bit of Sincerity.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Okay serious talk here, cuma nak luahkan perasaan sikit dekat sini. Cause kalau nak buat dekat twitter, 140 characters are so little, and facebook is just too public.

Sometimes, tbh, there were feelings of tak puas hati and all kat rumah. Cause since dah habis spm and all, its true that I have barely anything to do, and my family knows it. Everyone does. Thats what its like when you're at home, finished school, nothing to be studied, no homeworks just a bunch house chores. Unless you're working. So I thought this would be the best phase of my life stage. I could've done so many things at home, accomplish lots of things by myself, and have a superbly productive day.

And I thought to myself, "I'll do it after umrah when everything's settled"

and so I did.

The point is. I didnt feel appreciated or acknowledged. I do so much, well to me, I think it's a huge accomplishment. Because before school ends, I'm so busy procrastinating, delaying my homeworks, and still I did my homeworks and finished them on time. But I neglect my house duties. Well, I still do my dishes, yang common and patut patut la. I got truckloads of naggings and everything for that.

I know what I did was wrong, neglecting. I regretted myself for procrastinating. But... what had passed is the past right?

Back to the point, I did quite a great job for my room and the kitchen. But everyday I had to reorganize it and all. I mean, cant you put it back at its place after you do it. Okay whatever, I have this allergy to see unorganized things even the details. I mean, I am so obsessed with perfection and all.

So, I get mad seeing those things. So put that aside.

The thing is, I just dont get it.
At home, cooperation is very important to maintain the family bond. Really.

Btw I'm not writing this about my family, this is just what i think generally.

1. The kids cant depend on their mother to do everything.
2. The dad cant expect the mother to do everything.
3. The mom cant expect the daughters to do everything.
4. The boys cant expect the girls to do everything.

It should be fair and square dont you think? Like everybody has their share of duties in the house.
It's just I see whatever is happening around me, house chores have to be done by the girls. I mean, it's so sexist. I've never read any rules saying girls should do house duties more than guys.

And when you do those duties, you have to be sincere with what you're doing.
And when you have the sincerity, satisfaction would come to you.

Dont make it stressful. And dont be so dependent on others. And dont expect too much cause you'll be disappointed.

sincerely and from the heart;
Iman Syafiqah.


No comments:

Post a Comment