Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sticky glue.

Assalamualaikum everyone, so today I've decided to say a lot of things about the other tiny part of myself.

So when I got back from Umraa, I find out that it is super weird to go outside without wearing an abaya. Like cant you imagine....for two whole weeks being in Mecca and Madinah wearing a simple black abaya and when you're back in Malaysia...you think you might be wearing jeans and tshirt just like that, it's so freaking weird. I just cant. So I went out wearing my abaya. Not going anywhere though just sending my brother to his weekly cambridge class and maybe head up to the nearest supermarket to buy a super glue.

Until my mum decided to go to a hardware store... and I have been given the privilege to get the super glue for her. And why on earth do we need super glue that bad? Cause a few weeks back my mum accidentally ran over something and the tyre of the car seemed to chip off a bit.

It was her brilliant idea though to recolour the chipped off part with sharpie and glue the torn rubber pieces back onto the tyre. For laughing out loud mum...haha. But honestly , it's a smart idea to get out of trouble and dad wouldn't ever smell any mischief going out...he'll be totally blow off if he knew what happened cause he just bought the tyre recent enough before the unfortunate accident. Hm.

So I went to the hardware shop , wearing my abaya, ( I feel so great wearing it tbh ) ... but its weird to see a teenage girl in full black from head to toe in Malaysia...and in a hardware shop.

The salesman was like " Hai kak, mahu cari apa?" and I was like " Nak gam gajah " , and he was like " Okay mari ikut saya " and there was like a whole shelf full of super glues... I do not even know which to choose....

So the salesman continued " Mahu gam apa? "
I was like ... " Mahu gam tayar kereta "

He gave me the confused WTH look. Pfft... I was fully prepared for such embarrassment anyways.

" Cik sure ke mahu gam gajah...untuk gam tayar kereta "

" Yes, sure lah "

Then he said to the other salesman... "Dia mahu gam tayar kereta"

The other salesman laughed...or maybe snorted even omg....

And the glue costs about RM4.00 and I handed him RM50.00 ... double embarrassment.

I just smiled to them both and walk away quickly cause I can't even stay there any longer.

And yes, that's the story of me , the abaya and the hardware store.

So I thought about sharing you this tiny part of me again but I think I just wrote up such a long hardware super glue story and I've decided to write it up in my next post. InshaaAllah, tak janji. HAHAHA.

xoxo,
Iman Syafiqah.

p/s : Do go into a hardware store to buy a super glue kononnya to glue a tyre and walk out the store in style.


No comments:

Post a Comment