Thursday, January 9, 2014

little things.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim, basically this is my very first post and i'm going to make it short, hopefully.

And to be honest, what I am going to write right now is something that maybe, eventually, boost up your spirit. Not really, but maybe....

When I was in college (MRSM to be exact) , I was totally emotionally wrecked. Yes, sometimes I would be so freaking sad out of no reason. Hating other kids for really stupid little things, even my own roommate and a few buds. A normal girly teen thing actually. But really, I can't be doing that forever so I decided to make it stop.

Like any other girls, I really want a stress free and a happily ever after life. And to achieve that, my innerself must be in peace. How do I even do that? Have faith and devoooooote self to God :D

Okay I shall continue my post in a rojak language. You malaysian you faham la hahah.

So I was placed in a class full of smart and very hardworking kids, and I memang tak rajin langsung. Okay, rajin lah sikit tapi tak sangat pun. Tak rajin tapi bercita cita kemain tinggi. And biasalah budak sekolah kan, banyak tak puas hati dengan orang. Nampak sangat hati tak berapa nak bersih. Hm. And I experienced lah, dipandang rendah oleh orang lain and semua. But take it positively, have the guts to prove them wrong.

I want to further my studies overseas and I want to get straight As in my SPM, I cant let others to pull me down. I cant let my stupid little feelings overwhelm me , distracting me from my studies. I just cant. I want a great future. And whatever I'm doing now would eventually, and OBVIOUSLY going to affect my future. Those nasty feelings wrecked my trials. And I am pretty sure I wont let those things prevent me to ace my SPM.

So I decided to text less with my partner. Eheheh. Yeah. It went well.
And start forgiving others. And care less about the others.
Tell the truth to my besties cause I had problems with them, and we got through it.
Be kinder than whatever I feel.
Less talk. Talking, chit chatting and gossipings are a waste of time to be honest.
Go riadah!
Divide my time. Managing it like a boss.
NEVER FORGET GOD.
NEVER FORGET MY PARENTS.
APPRECIATE YOUR FRIENDS!
Accept your flaws too and the other's.
And chill.


A few friends helped me a lot to go through this emotionally wrecked phase.
When I was confessing to my bestfriends, Rj and Bina, the atmosphere was like so tense and we barely joke around like we usually did cause it was a very deep serious matter. I couldnt help my feelings and i'm pretty sure that they weren't that happy either. I barely could study thinking of it. My happy-go-lucky friend, Ib gave me chocolates so that I would cheer myself up, how cute.
I didnt talk for about three days with Rj and Bina and that was even worse than bad.
So one day I decided to hug Rj out of a sudden, telling her we're still friends.
And started talking to Bina back.
I wouldnt want our friendship to end in such tragic way. Who would?

My parents have been my greatest supporters as always. Even though I wasn't such a nice daughter but still... My sister is the bomb!

To be honest, all of the problems made me into a more matured person, which I'm very thankful for.
Overthinking and maybe terlalu banyak berangan were the major cause of my so nothing much problem. For laughing out loud.

Well okay.. I think this is the end of it.

xoxo
Iman Syafiqah.

3 comments:

  1. Keep writing little lad, you're doing great . I love your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How can you learn your lessons if you don't remember those memories?". Sounds familiar? ;) keeo on writing everyday iman so that i have something to read in college hehe -rj-

    ReplyDelete