Friday, January 10, 2014

kitty dilemmas?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim and today, I'm going to share with the world about me and my feline buddies a.k.a my kitty cats.

So let me share some of the worst kitty incidents which had happened to me. 

1. Yesterday was almost perfect...until one of my kitties decided to pee on a pile of clothes in my wardrobe. How did it get in there? I left the door open... oh and it's a walk-in wardrobe... hopefully that explains how the cat got in there. 

I was totally pissed of course because it wasn't the first time. It pooped in the wardrobe before and the cleaning business is definitely frustrating. The foul smell occupied the whole bedroom... but I managed to sleep in peace cause you know, what makes you not go to sleep? 

I had to wash the entire pile of newly cleaned clothes again. Geramnya! 

2. A couple of months ago, I had a very good relationship with one of my kitties, Tomey. We slept together, and Tomey wakes me up for subuh by licking all over my face. The reward for his good deeds to me is by feeding him. Easy. 

But that relationship doesnt last long. I had to leave Tomey, cause I had to return to MRSM. And when I got back, Tomey treated me like....he never knew me. Despite the fact that we had shared the same pillow! This is so heartbreaking!!! Dah lah nak manja manja dengan dia pun tak boleh, dukung pun tak boleh. 

So one day I decided to dukung him forcefully. I was rewarded with two bites and three long scratches on my leg. The scars are not getting rid of themselves. How pathetic!!! 

Tomey still taknak kawan until this very day. Sedih tau.

3. Since Tomey still taknak kawan with me. He decided to make a protest whenever he's near me. Sebagai contohnya, whenever I open the door, he'll runaway out, and I'll get scoldings by my siblings for letting him out. He's not allowed to go outdoors though. 

I'm done sharing some of my unfortunate stories with my kitties. 

Oh, and if you're thinking why should you have a kitty as your pet, here are some reasons why you should. 

1. THEY ARE GREAT ENTERTAINERS. You'll be amazed by the way they sleep. So hilarious! But some cats sleep so politely...emm...
2. ALL THEY WANT ARE SOME MANJA-MANJA MOMENTS AND FOOD. You don't have to buy them clothes. But they look so cute wearing costumes which you can get it at your nearest pet store! 
3. THEY ARE GREAT STRESS KILLERS. Because when they make you happy, your body secretes endorphin which are great natural stress killers. No stress pills needed. Or even stress pillows. But, make sure they dont pee or poop in your closet....
4. YOU DONT HAVE TO WALK THEM. 
5. THEY PURR. 
6. NO TETANUS SHOTS REQUIRED. 

Tadaaa! That's all I guess. Will keep you guys updated for sure. 

xoxo,
Iman Syafiqah.

No comments:

Post a Comment