Friday, January 17, 2014

Life when he's so far far far away.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Okay, you might think this post is really stupid cause i'm writing about my partner but really, this isn't like the 'i mis you so much i cant breathe whenever you're not around' thing. Cause basically when he's in KL pun, we rarely met. For about 2 years of our 'friendship' (it's the most appropriate thing to describe us since both of us dont even think we're a couple), I've met him only thrice out of school. The first one was during BBW 2012, second was he came to my crib during raya and the third was quite recent at sunway.

And we never dated. Well some may assume that we did but nope, or maybe we did. But that was at school , with books oh my. I dont want to do that anymore. And the sunway thing wasnt a date pun sebab i was practically babysitting. And he had to play around, riding on bumpercars with my youngest bro. And thank GOD that HE HAD TO LAYAN MY BRO. I cant go driving the bumpercar in public. IN SUNWAY PYRAMID. HAHAHA NO.

So since he's in UTP now, it doesnt really make much difference, well, IT DID cause no more calls via the house phone. My mum knows that we've been using the house phone for any OTP moments lol. My brother eavesdropped and told my mum that I am such a gold digger. Whattee......

But I am so prooooouuud of him for getting the SPC cause that's what he really wanted and his future is getting clearer. I just have to wait for mine hehe. InshaaAllah.

Yeah...I dont have to blab about him more cause I need space to blab about myself and my life at home. Its so freaking productive, I cant be much more grateful than this. I cook and bake. And I've been eating a bit too much that I really had to workout.

I need some abs lol.

Speaking of workouts, HAHA I had quite some fun teasing my Bina whose developing triple chin since she's being ibu di rumah. Rj pun sama je tu I think.

I just cant wait to see my kiddos , since Rj is in college, she claimed to have a busy life. I bet she is, coursework and all, HAHA padan muka Rj. And Bina is just too far to reach aaaaaaaahhhh.

I'll get some cool things to post later cause now I NEED to watch a horror movie on TV. Yeaaaaaay.

p/s : Mum keeps on singing the kangkung song. Hmmm

xoxo,
Iman Syafiqah

No comments:

Post a Comment